Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Support Information for Poll Everywhere
If you are unable to bring a device to every class meeting, visit the STF Equipment Loan Program (http://www.cte.uw.edu/STFEquipment) located in the lower level of Kane Hall (http://www.washington.edu/maps/#!/kne) to check out a laptop computer (PC or Mac) or a tablet (iPad). Additional locations in the HUB and Health Sciences (http://www.cte.uw.edu/STFinfo). Students can request an extension under certain circumstances.
For further information about using Poll Everywhere, see the course syllabus and policy documentation.
- If you experience issues in a web browser:
- Clear your browser cache
- Restart the browser
- Try a different browser (if using Internet Explorer, try Firefox, etc.).
- If you experience issues in the mobile app:
- Make sure the app is up-to-date
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- If you are having issues responding via text message, please check your cell phone coverage. If signal in your classroom is weak or unavailable, please let your instructor know.
If you continue to have issues, please contact email@example.com, with Poll Everywhere in the subject line. Include a description of the issue, your UW NetID and the class you are in.