Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Classroom Furniture and Equipment
UW-IT Classroom Technology & Events works in partnership with UW disability services offices to provide appropriate student and instructor furniture and equipment for courses scheduled to meet in UW-Seattle general use classrooms.
- UW-Seattle students and instructors assigned to a Seattle campus general use a UW-Seattle general use classroom.
- Technology and furniture that works for everyone.
- UW-Seattle general use classrooms that accommodate a wide range of abilities and uses of technologies.
- Furniture and Equipment accommodation requests available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Equipment pickup location at Kane Hall Room 035 (main office) Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Access arranged through the appropriate University department, with advanced notice.
- No charge