Pronouns are now available in Identity.UW.
Pronouns are now available in your MyUW profile.
Upcoming pronoun integrations:
* UW Zoom: February 2023
* UW Canvas: Spring 2023
Individuals and organizations can provide feedback on the implementation of pronouns on Identity.UW through UW-IT and many other offices.
Provide feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com is an email address used to contact UW-IT. Sending feedback here will open a request that will be routed within or outside UW-IT based on the feedback or question.
- On the user interface
- If you have feedback or questions about the user interface and interactions used to set your pronouns, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “pronouns user interface” in the Subject.
- On where pronouns are used
- If you have feedback or questions about where pronouns are (or aren’t) used, including applications, IT services, and other contexts where you would like pronouns from Identity.UW to be used, email email@example.com with “pronouns use” in the Subject. This includes feedback or questions on implementation plans and timelines too.
- On governance and integration
- If you have feedback on pronoun data governance and integration, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “pronouns governance” or “pronouns integration” in the Subject.
Provide feedback via other offices
Note: This section is under development and review to ensure members of the community know they can provide feedback through other offices besides UW-IT, and that these offices are prepared and responsive to feedback and questions.
Individuals and organizations can provide feedback through other offices besides UW-IT: