Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Husky OnNet Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- I am a current member of the UW student body, faculty, staff; or I have a current UW Sponsored NetID for which the Assign Computing Service Packages has been purchased by my sponsor ($20/mo with UW budget number).
- I agree to abide by the UW Appropriate Use Policy for connection to and use of the UW network via Husky OnNet.
- I will use Husky OnNet as intended: to provide individual users with temporary access to the UW network from remote locations.
- I will not use Husky OnNet to access UW Medicine resources. (Users in UW Medicine and Clinical departments should visit UW Medicine Remote Access for access to UW Medicine and UW resources.)
- I understand that UW-IT support for Husky OnNet is limited to assisting me to download, install, and connect to the UW network.
- I understand I must have a functional ISP connection to use Husky OnNet, and that UW-IT cannot assist with support for third-party ISP connections.
If you accept the terms above, please click “I Agree” below to proceed to the UW Husky OnNet download page. If asked, please enter your UW NetID and password when the secure window appears.