Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Log into UW Zoom
The following procedure shows you how to log in to UW Zoom on the web. Trying to log into a HIPAA-compliant UW Zoom account with a Shared NetID?
Two kinds of UW Zoom accounts are available: standard and HIPAA. People who work in healthcare in any capacity at the UW will likely need the HIPAA-compliant account. Otherwise, the standard UW Zoom account (which does provide FERPA protection) is sufficient for your needs. Learn more about HIPAA-compliant Zoom accounts.
You can also download the Zoom app to your computer (or a meeting room computer) and log in directly to the app.
- Quit your browser and Zoom software to log out of your UW NetID and Zoom accounts. How do I logout of UW NetID with the browser I’m using?
- Open a new browser session, making sure that you are not logged into any sites.
- To log in to your Zoom account, go to washington.zoom.us. You will be taken to the Zoom log in page:
- To log in to a standard account, on the left, click Sign In. To log in to a HIPAA-compliant account, on the right, click HIPAA Sign In.
- You will be directed to the UW NetID login screen.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to your profile page:
Sign in is now complete.