Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Host a Zoom meeting
These steps show you how to schedule a meeting using the Zoom software interface.
- After logging in to UW Zoom, bring up the Zoom home screen.
- On the right, click Schedule.
- Enter the required information in the dialog box, then click Schedule.
- Back on the Zoom home screen, at the bottom, click Meetings.
- To send an invitation to the meeting, hover above the meeting that you just created and click Copy.
- Open your email program, then paste into a new message or meeting request. The copied text will appear similar to this:
- To start the meeting, from the Zoom home screen, click Meetings, then click Start.