Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Create Exchange-enabled groups
- Go to groups.uw.edu and log in using your UW NetID and Password.
- In the top left corner of the page, click Create a group.
- Fill in the required details of your group.
- After filling all the required details, click Create group.
- Next, click Applications.
- Click Edit.
- Click the drop down box under Exchange Email and select Active.
- Optional – If you also want to use the group as an email distribution list, then select your Authorized Senders and enter the individual(s) or (previously Exchange enabled) group(s) which should be allowed to send to the group/list.
- select Update Exchange settings.