Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Video Studio Dedicated Support
What is Included
- Dedicated Support – for events not related to an official UW course.
- Support Consultants are available to assist you with the entire process, including help with technical coordination of the event, far-end site coordination, material preparation, and operation of equipment during the event.
- Payment required for events not related to an official UW course. Contact UW-IT Learning Technologies for more information.
Rates and Cancellation Policy
UW budget number payment required for events not related to an official UW course.
- $165 per hour
- One hour minimum charge
- Reservation required
- Hours of availability dependent on Odegaard library operating hours and staff availability.
- Each reservation is subject to an additional thirty (30) minute minimum setup fee. Time going beyond thirty (30) minutes will be billed in additional 30-minute increments at the applied rate.
- Hourly rate includes on-site support for the duration of the reservation.
- Additional time spent in the video studio prior to or after your event will be billed at the standard rate.
- Reservations do not include extra set-up time before your event, or extra time after.
- Urgent reservations made within five (5) business days of the event, add $100 per event or event series.
- Videoconference studios are available for reservation after standard business hours, depending on staff availability. Standard Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM. Room reservations scheduled outside Standard Business Hours, add $100 per event or event series.
- Cancellations and Rescheduling:
- $100 per event or event series
- Technical testing performed prior to event will be billed at full rate