Request Access to Reports, Analytics, and EDW Data
Many pre-built reports and analytics that use Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) data are available to you. You’ll find a full catalog of offerings at UW’s Business Intelligence Portal. If you need to write ad hoc queries against EDW data, we recommend that you are an experienced query-writer and understand the impact your queries may have on other users and applications using EDW data. See the Connect to and Query Data page for information on recommended query tools and instructions on connecting to EDW data.
To request access to these reports, analytics, and data, please review the instructions below.
- Review the Security Access and Roles Matrix to determine your appropriate role.
- For any of the following roles, you can contact the ASTRA authorizer in your department or unit to request access. If you don’t know your ASTRA Authorizer, contact the ASTRA team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Administrator/Manager/Fiscal Tech
- Administrative Analyst
- Payroll Coordinator
- Advisors/Academic Staff
- Faculty/Principal Investigator
- For any of the following centrally authorized roles, please submit the form provided below:
- Chancellor/Dean/Dean’s Analyst
- Academic Analyst
- Institutional Analyst
- Student Aid Analyst
- Student Fiscal Analyst
- Payroll Analyst
- Academic Personnel/HR Analyst
- EDW Administrator
If you need help determining which role is appropriate for your data needs, please email email@example.com.