- Based on user feedback we have removed the Applied to Graduate (Y/N) Filter, and the applied to graduate column from the Undergraduates Eligible to Register report.
- We received feedback from several users that the Y/N field was returning unexpected results. We were told the the Y or N was clear, but what wasn’t clear was the logic used to derive the flag.
- We decided to replace the Y/N flag with the actual Year and Quarter (e.g. Autumn 2020) when the student has applied to graduate. This will provide more detail for users than the simple Y/N field did.
- The Student Applied to Graduate field and Year Quarter will be added in the next release of updates to the report. We are currently working on implementing these changes.
- In the next release, we will also include several more enhancements to the report, including:
As always, if you have any questions, please write firstname.lastname@example.org and put “RPG: Undergraduates Eligible to Register” in the subject line.