Enterprise Reporting and Analytics has partnered with the Office of Research Information Services to release several updates to the Research Budget Expenditures Report. This post summarizes those changes.
Based on user feedback, we made the following changes:
- Budget Name Filter: An optional filter was added to the report that allows users to filter the report by budget name.
- Org Unit Nbr Column: The column previously displayed an organization’s 7 digit department organization number. The column now displays the full 10 Digit Financial Organization Number (Organization Code).
- Column Sort: You can now sort many of the columns in the report with the click of a button and without having to export to Excel. The sort feature works by clicking the two opposing triangles in the column header row.
Upcoming Training Opportunities:
Interested in learning more about Research Administration Data (RAD)? The Office of Research Information Services offers classes on RAD Visualizations and Reports and the RAD Cube. The next round of classes will be offered this fall and are available for registration through the Collaborative for Research Education (CORE):
- Research Administration Data: Visualizations & Reports
- October 16th, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Research Administration Data Cube
- October 30th, 1:30-4 p.m.
If you have any questions about the report, please write firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Research Budget Expenditures Report Changes” in the subject line.