Based on user feedback, we:
1. Added a new column to the report to display a student’s “historical class standing“:
- Before this change, when you selected “Class” from the “Columns to Display” dropdown, the report displayed a student’s current class standing in the “Class” column.
- After this change the report continues to display a student’s current class standing. We updated to label to now be called “Current Class”.
- The report now also displays a column titled “Selected Qtr Class” that displays the student’s class standing for the quarter parameter(s) that you selected.
2. Bug Fix:
- This update also included a fix to a bug reported by several users. When users ran the report for some curriculums across multiple quarters, the report would error out.
- This issue has been resolved.
If you have any questions, please write email@example.com and put “RPG: Undergraduates Eligible to Register Report” in the subject line.