- SAT – a student’s SAT Scores are displayed in the report regardless of when they completed the test.
- Last Institution Name – The applicant’s valid last institution name displays regardless of whether it was a high school, or other type of institution.
- Other Email – The “other email” Columns to Display field label is updated to read “External Email” to be consistent with other Academic Reports.
- Advising Type and Date fields are added by request from UW Bothell.
- Advising Date – date assigned for student to attend new student orientation.
- Advising type – all confirmed in-coming new students (FTFY and Transfer) are required to sign up for an orientation/advising. “Session Type” new student orientation D = DAY ONLY O = OVERNIGHT C = COMMUTER (NOT USED)
If you have questions about the meaning of Advising Date or any other terms used in the report, please find more detail in the Knowledge Navigator.
As always, if you have any questions, please write firstname.lastname@example.org and put “RPG: All Applications” in the subject line.