On August 14, 2018, the Enterprise Information, Integration and Analytics (EIIA) Business Intelligence (BI) Team released the Office of Planning and Budgeting (OPB) Public Profile Tuition Dashboards for current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students! This work was completed in partnership with OPB.
It’s now easier than ever for potential and current undergraduates and graduates to see their University of Washington (UW) quarterly or annual education costs. It also provides UW analysts with an easy-to-use tool for tracking tuition changes over time.
The value we delivered supports the UW-IT Strategic Pillars:
- Advance the Data-Driven Environment:
- Delivered UW department coordinators and analysts a dashboard to see tuition changes over time.
- Introduced new tools for helping UW make data-informed decisions.
- Provided tools to help current and prospective UW students make choices about their UW education.
- Create Capacity
- Provided campus users with a public resource to help answer questions.
- Centralized data into a single location for accuracy, consistency, and transparency
For more information, please email email@example.com.