Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Avaya One-X Communicator Software Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- I am a current UW faculty or staff member, or teaching assistant.
- I have or share a current UW-IT phone extension provided by the Dial Tone Service.
- The computer I will use the software on is owned by the UW or is my personal computer.
- By downloading or copying the software, I agree not to rent, sell, lease, assign or otherwise transfer the Software; reverse engineer, compile, make alterations to or otherwise modify the Software; or disclose or otherwise make available the Software, User Manuals, or copies thereof, to any third party.
- I agree to remove the software from my computer(s) if/when my use is no longer covered by the UW license (e.g., upon graduation or separation/retirement).
If you accept the terms above, please click on “I Agree” below to proceed to the Avaya One-X Communicator software download page. Please enter your UW NetID and password when the secure window appears.