Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Classroom Technology and Events
Classroom Technology & Events monitors and maintains learning space technology and equipment for the University of Washington, Seattle Campus. CTE industry-certified professionals work to repair equipment quickly and proficiently.
Faculty, Researchers, UW Departments or Administrative Units
Receive expert repairs on your current learning space technology systems by Crestron Certified Technology Specialists, who are up to date on the latest technologies.
- Professional maintenance of audio and visual equipment
- Installation and field service repair
- Remote system monitoring and preventive maintenance
- Presentation system maintenance
- No cost for most general assignment classrooms and learning spaces.
- Valid UW budget required for paid services.
Fees for services vary; quotes provided with consultation.