Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Teaching and Learning Services
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Learning management system for facilitating courses and engaging students online
- Catalyst Web Tools
- Communication and collaboration applications for teaching, learning, and research
- Classroom Facilities Services
- Educational technology support, equipment, furniture, maintenance services and access management for general use classrooms and facilities.
- Lecture Capture
- Cloud-based, campus-wide, lecture capture and presentation recording software
- End-to-end content delivery, storage and security solutions for digital media
- Your personal portal to UW Web services
- Notification service that enables UW NetID holders to be notified via email and/or SMS text regarding subscribed services
- Poll Everywhere
- BYOD classroom response system
- Mobile & web app that helps students find campus study spaces, campus food and tech items
- Student Technology Loan Program
- A free, student-run loan program that supports academic technology needs.
- Training and Workshops
- Computing workshops, Online workshop curriculum, and Microsoft IT Academy online courses.