Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Identity and Access Management Services
- Access Management
- Manage groups, authorizations, and access to resources and applications
- Verify the identity of a person, computer, or application
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD provides cloud-based identity services for Microsoft and other vendor products.
- Certificate Services
- SSL certificates for web servers, services, and clients.
- Directory Services
- LDAP directory services for identity and group membership data
- Linux Directory Infrastructure Service (LDI)
- Linux Directory Infrastructure is a common LDAP directory service geared toward the needs of Linux-based servers and desktops, providing user account and group data.
- Microsoft Infrastructure
- Infrastructure enabling Microsoft technologies