Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Accessibility Resources Services
- Access Technology Center (ATC)
- Computer hardware and software for people with disabilities
- Braille and Alternative Text Production
- Braille and alternative text production for students with print disabilities
- Classroom Facilities Services
- Educational technology support, equipment, furniture, maintenance services and access management for general use classrooms and facilities.
- Conducts projects and produces resources promoting the use of accessible technology in teaching, learning, and research.
- Lecture Capture
- Cloud-based, campus-wide, lecture capture and presentation recording software