Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Audiovisual Systems Integration
UW-IT Classroom Technology & Events provides technology and audiovisual system consulting, planning, design, procurement, programming, installation and technical support for UW learning spaces, distance learning and presentation facilities, collaborative spaces, and conference rooms.
- Architectural, Construction and Design Support
- Audiovisual and Technology System Consulting
- Audiovisual and Technology System Design and Specification
- Audiovisual, Control, Lighting and Technology System Programming
- Audiovisual and Technology System Project Management
- Audiovisual and Technology System Integration
- Audiovisual and Technology System Service and Support
- Campus Technology Assessment and Planning
- Equipment Procurement
UW academic units; UW administrative units; Varies by service option
How to Order
Available online at washington.edu/uwit/cte
Availability varies depending on the location and academic calendar. Contact Classroom Technology & Events for availability.
Varies by service option.
Price subject to change annually on July 1st.
Service Level Description
Inquiries will be responded to within one business day, if not sooner.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
Office: Kane Hall, Room 035
Last Review Date: 04/26/2015