Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Apply for and Check Financial Aid
What services are available?
- Check the status of your financial aid online
- Set up direct deposit – Enroll online to have your funds (loans, scholarships and/or grants) automatically deposited into your bank account
- Download financial aid forms
- Check tuition rate
- Explore grants, loans, scholarships, work study jobs and research opportunities
- Contact the Office of Student Financial Aid if you have any general questions regarding your Financial Aid
Where do I find them?
Links to these services appear in the middle column of the Student Finances page. If you don’t see the box that you need, click Add Content to add it.