Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Get the URL of a Tool
Using the actions menu, you can get the participant URL of tools from the account page. To provide access to the participants of your tool, you can send this URL via email, or create a link to the URL on a Web page.
Tip: Use CommonView workspaces to organize your Catalyst tools, files, links and other content in an online workspace for people in your class or project group.
To get the URL of a tool, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Catalyst Tools page.
- On the tool that you want to open or close, click Actions. The actions menu opens.
- Click Get URL. A dialog box with the Participant URL (already highlighted) appears.
- Copy the URL, and paste it into your email message or Web page.
- Click Close to close the dialog box.