Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Filter and Sort Tools
Service notice: All Catalyst Web Tools–except WebQ Survey and GradeBook–will be retired. View timeline and details.
To help you quickly find the tools you need to work with, you can filter and sort your list of tools on the “Your Tools” tab.
To filter your list of tools, follow these steps:
- On your Catalyst tools account page, click the Your Tools tab.
- Under the “Tools” heading, select one or more filter buttons, such as WebQ or CommonView. The list of tools will update to display only the tools that match the selected filters.
- If desired, select filters under the headings “Availability,” “Role,” and “Label.” The list of tools will update.
- Take the desired action on the tools.
- To view your whole list of tools again, click Clear immediately under the heading “Filters.”
To sort your list of tools, click a column header — Tool, Name, Availability, Role, or Owner. An arrow next to the header indicates the currently selected sort.
Click the column header again to reverse the sort order.