Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Send a Message With UMail
- Click the link to the UMail, or copy and paste the link into the address bar of your Web browser. The UMail form will open.
- Depending on the settings chosen by the owner, you might be asked to log in with your UW NetID.
Tip: If you log in with your UW NetID, your email address will appear as the “From:” address in the email message. Therefore, your comments will not be anonymous.
- Select one or more of the recipients to whom you want to send the message.
- Enter a message subject in the space provided, and then type your message in the “Message” text area.
- (Optional) Enter your name and email address, if you want it to appear as the “From:” address in the message.
- Click Send when you have completed your message.