Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Set Up Notification
You can choose when to receive email notification about activity in a GoPost message board. Notification emails will be sent to the email address set in your profile.
To set up notifications, follow these steps:
- Access the GoPost message board from which you want to receive notifications.
- At the top of the page, in the global navigation, click the profile icon. You will move to your profile page.
- Below your name, click Notifications. You will move to the Notifications page.
- There are two ways to set up your notifications.
Click the check box next to the setting that you want:
- Immediate: Messages will be emailed to you as they are posted.
- Daily digest: A summary of new activity will be emailed to you each day.
- Click Save to save any changes you have made. Click Cancel if you do not want save any settings.