Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Reorder Discussion Areas
You can reorder discussion areas on your board by dragging and dropping them into the desired order. Follow the steps below to reorder the discussion areas on a board:
- From the Catalyst tools account page, click the name of the board which contains the discussion areas you wish to reorder. You will move to the board home page.
- Click Manage in the global navigation at the upper left. You will move to the “Manage” page.
- Click Edit under “Discussion Areas.” You will move to the “Discussion Areas” page. A list of the current discussion areas is displayed in the panel.
- Click and drag the Move icon at the right of the discussion area you want to move. A green bar appears to indicate the new position of the discussion area.
- Release the mouse to drop the discussion area in its new position.
- You can repeat these steps to continue reordering the discussion areas, or select an existing area to modify, move, or delete.
- When finished, click Save to save your changes, or Cancel to discard them.