Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Delete a Post
Moderators and administrators can edit any message posted in a conversation. Posts that have been edited will be marked as such, along with the date, time, and individual who edited the post.
To edit a post, follow the steps below:
- Click Edit at the upper right of the post. You will move to the “Edit post” page, and the post will be displayed in the text editor.
- Change the post as desired. You can use the toolbar to format the text, insert images, create links, insert smileys, and more.
- To attach a file, click Attach file under the text area, and then click Browse to locate the file on your desktop computer. Note: File size is limited to 1 GB.
- You can also select another file to attach by clicking Attach another file.
- You can click Preview to see how your post will appear.
- Click Post to post your conversation, or Cancel to discard your changes.