Information technology tools and resources at the UW
e-Portfolios can be created by using Google Sites, part of the UW Google Apps.
The Google Sites Hub, part of Catalyst CommonView, enables instructors and students to share e-portfolios, and helps instructors to manage the process.
A Google Sites Hub in CommonView lets you:
- provide students with instructions for creating an online portfolio
- provide an example, scaffold, or template that students can use as the basis for their e-portfolios
- collect links for student e-portfolios
- navigate to and view student e-portfolios
- track timely student submission of links to e-portfolios
- facilitate peer feedback and sharing of student e-portfolios